In this video we discuss the ethical topic of greed in the veterinary profession, as well as other issues, including pet owners not being informed about the cost of medical care, and the value of having good medical insurance.
- What Being a Veterinarian Really Takes | Melanie Bowden, DVM | TEDxCoeurdalene
- Ted Talk: Philip Zimbardo "The Psychology of Evil"
- CVMA: Understanding Veterinary Fees in Canada
- AVMA Policy on Pet Medical Insurance
- Pet costs - why do vets charge so much?
- Understanding Veterinary Fees & Health Insurance.
- The burden your veterinarian is carrying
- Are you prepared for a pet emergency? Most Americans are not.
- How do you measure burnout among veterinarians? /
- Make Veterinarians Great Again (MVGA)
- Burnout and health promotion in veterinary medicine.
- IS LOVING ANIMALS ENOUGH TO BE A VETERINARIAN?
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ATTEND VETERINARY SCHOOL?
- 8 Things You Should Know Before Becoming a Veterinarian
- Veterinarians Face Unique Issues That Make Suicide One of the Profession's Big Worries
- Veterinarians Face Disproportionately High Suicide Rates, Study Says.
- Workplace stress, mental health, and burnout of veterinarians in Australia.
- Suicidal behaviour and psychosocial problems in veterinary surgeons: a systematic review.
- ASPCA Animal Poison Control: Hotline: (888) 426-4435
- Preventive Health in Puppies
- Meet "Oliver"
- Medical Insurance Can Save Lives
- 3 Tips From The Emergency Vet That Could Save Your Pet's Life
ASK YOUR QUESTION ON TWIN TREES VET TALK! Have a quick question? Want to run something by us? Or just need our two cents? This is your chance! Enter your questions here. and each week we will select a handful of questions to answer.