In this video we discuss what to do if your pregnant pet is experiencing complications like pain or bleeding during labour and delivery. We also discuss what it means to be a responsible pet breeder, and some important things to keep in mind before breeding pets. We also discuss the responsibilities and medical costs required of pet ownership, and recommend that pet owners become informed of and prepared for these obligations prior to getting a pet.
- Guidelines for Responsible Pet Ownership
- Responsibilities of Ownership
- Animal Shelter in Houston: "There is a 2.5 hour wait today to surrender an animal.."
- Pet Statistics (ASPCA)
- Canadian Animal Shelter Statistics (Humane Canada)
- Where to find a purebred or mixed breed rescue pet
- CVMA Position Statement on Responsible Pet Breeding
- AVMA Passes Policy on Responsible Pet Breeding
- A Code of Practice for Canadian Kennel Operations
- AKC Guide to Responsible Pet Breeding
- ASPCA Animal Poison Control: Hotline: (888) 426-4435
- Preventive Health in Puppies
- Meet "Oliver"
- Medical Insurance Can Save Lives
- 3 Tips From The Emergency Vet That Could Save Your Pet's Life
ASK YOUR QUESTION ON TWIN TREES VET TALK! Have a quick question? Want to run something by us? Or just need our two cents? This is your chance! Enter your questions here. and each week we will select a handful of questions to answer.
Meet more CUTE PATIENTS! Connect with us online: