This sweet kitty was brought into the Twin Trees Vet ER because she chewed on a toxic lily plant. Even a lick of the pollen or water can be serious.
With Easter and Mother's Day just around the corner, please be extra careful to protect your furbaby from this common household toxin. Lilies are a beautiful poison. Please share and help us spread the news to cat parents!
You can LEARN MORE here.
ASK YOUR QUESTION ON TWIN TREES VET TALK! Have a quick question? Want to run something by us? Or just need our two cents? This is your chance! Enter your questions here. and each week we will select a handful of questions to answer.