DJ (8 YEAR OLD BLOODHOUND MIX). Unwitnessed trauma and hemorrhage.
He was found on the side of the road. He was very weak. His gums were white. His blood pressure was very low (systolic less than 60 mmHg).
We learn how important it is to be prepared for the worst case scenario -in most cases this means having good medical insurance. There are SO MANY times when we don't get a chance to try to save our patients because their families are forced to make life-or-death decisions based on cost.
- Pet Medical Insurance Saves Lives
- Is Pet Insurance Worth it?
- Things to Consider Before Getting a Pet
- Medical Insurance Can Save Lives
- 3 Tips From The Emergency Vet That Could Save Your Pet's Life