In this video we discuss the many hidden dangers of vehicles. Please comment if you have ever learned the hard way about any of these dangers. Always remember that pets are like toddlers and they need careful, close adult supervision around vehicles.
This video came from our 2nd ever live feed. Thank you to everyone who joined us and commented!
- PUPPY EATS ENTIRE BOTTLE OF ADVIL
- THREE TIPS FROM THE EMERGENCY VET THAT COULD SAVE YOUR PET’S LIFE
- DOG SUFFOCATION- A SAD DAY AT TWIN TREES VET
- WHY DO SO MANY DOGS GET HIT BY CARS?
- WHAT TO DO WHEN A DOG OR CAT IS HIT BY A CAR
- FIELD CPR BASICS (CPR FOR PETS)
- PET MEDICAL INSURANCE SAVES LIVES
- IS PET INSURANCE WORTH IT?
- 'THINK LIKE A DOG': SQUAMISH CANINE TRAINERS HELP FIND MISSING DOG AFTER 21 DAYS
- 6 MISSING DOGS DIED OF HEAT STROKE IN BACK OF DOG WALKER'S TRUCK
WELCOME TO PET PARENTING 101! On this playlist, you will find all of the information that you need to be a responsible and informed pet parent, so that you can keep your furbaby safe from danger and be prepared for the worst case scenario. The year is 2020 and the days of being a "pet owner" are over. There was a time when pets were considered property, and people thought that if their dog got sick or broke a leg- "put it to sleep and get a new one." Our society's beliefs on the responsibilities of pet guardianship have evolved, but there is still a disconnect when it comes to giving pet parents the information that they need to be responsible and informed pet guardians.
- ASPCA Animal Poison Control: Hotline: (888) 426-4435
- Preventive Health in Puppies
- Meet "Oliver"
- Medical Insurance Can Save Lives
- 3 Tips From The Emergency Vet That Could Save Your Pet's Life