fbpx

Cute Patients

Doggo Ate Tampons

Ricky was brought into the ER because she ingested tampons from the garbage. A LOT OF PETS eat garbage thinking it is food. This is EXTREMELY COMMON. The garbag...

FASHION EMERGENCY!

This is Mad Max, he's a 10 year old Pomeranian. Max was rescued from a puppy mill. His new owner adopted him from a Pomeranian Rescue. Basically, because he had...

Dog Ate a Sock

This sweet little Chocolate Lab ate a sock about an hour ago. He has a bad habit of eating socks and toys. He is only 4 years old and he has already had two sur...