It is National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day and we thought we’d treat you with a creamy, hearty, healthy, perfectly & naturally sweet morning dessert recipe. These vegan and gluten-free peanut butter cups are surely a peanut butter and chocolate lover’s dream come true!
These overnight peanut butter cup oats are a decadent and nutritious Grab’N’Go breakfast treat. They are perfect to keep bellies full and satisfied on those cold winter mornings.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsps chia seeds
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 3 tsps cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Toppings of your choice (banana, raspberries, strawberries, cocoa nibs, shredded coconut, flax seedmeal)
- Combine oats, almond milk, peanut butter, chia seeds, maple syrup, cocoa powder and water in a large glass container. Stir well to evenly mix. Cover and store in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge. Divide into single-serving size jars or containers. Add topping of your choice and enjoy!
Feeling ambitious? Add these homemade healthy vegan & gluten-free peanut butter cups on top for a decadent morning treat.